My name is Matt Layher, and I am a Software Engineer at DigitalOcean!
I specialize in backend software development, and greatly enjoy working on problems involving networking, distributed computing, and UNIX-like operating systems.
My full open source portfolio can be found on GitHub, but here are some recent projects in which I take great pride:
- goat: BitTorrent tracker implementation, written in Go.
- mapspider: Concurrent web crawler to map out a website, written in Go.
- subfs: Experimental FUSE filesystem for the Subsonic media server, written in Go.
- taggolib: Package which provides access to audio metadata, written in Go.
- wavepipe: Cross-platform media server, written in Go.
Matt Layher, 2014