My name is Matt Layher, and I am a Software Engineer at DigitalOcean!
I specialize in backend software development, and greatly enjoy working on problems involving digital audio, networking, and UNIX-like operating systems.
My full open source portfolio can be found on GitHub, but here are some recent projects in which I take great pride:
- deltaiota: Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia - Delta Iota chapter development API, written in Go.
- mptcp: Go package which can detect multipath TCP connections.
- subfs: Experimental FUSE filesystem for the Subsonic media server, written in Go.
- taggolib: Go package which provides read-only access to audio metadata.
- waveform: Go package which generates waveform images from audio streams.
- wavepipe: Cross-platform media server, written in Go.
Matt Layher, 2014