My name is Matt Layher, and I am a Software Engineer at DigitalOcean!
I specialize in backend software development, and greatly enjoy working on problems involving digital audio, networking, and UNIX-like operating systems.
All of my open source projects can be found on GitHub, but here are some of my most recent projects:
- aoe: ATA over Ethernet server package, written in Go.
- arp: ARP client and server package, written in Go.
- dhcp6: DHCPv6 server package, written in Go.
- ethernet: marshaling and unmarshaling of Ethernet frames for Go.
- raw: Go net.PacketConn for use with raw sockets.
- taggolib: read-only access to audio metadata for Go.
- untappd: client for Untappd APIv4, written in Go.
- waveform: generate waveform images from audio streams, written in Go.
Matt Layher, 2015