Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Command consrv is a SSH to serial console bridge server, originally designed for deployment on gokrazy.org devices. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package modemmanager enables Go programs to control ModemManager and its devices using D-Bus. MIT Licensed.
- Command modemmanager_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for ModemManager and its devices. MIT Licensed.
- File storage and an issue tracker for stream topic suggestions for Matt's Twitch stream. MIT Licensed.
- Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- Package metricslite implements a lightweight, testable metrics interface focused on Prometheus metrics. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.