Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- A collection of miscellaneous pieces of code, saved for future reference and use. Feel free to use and modify anything in this repository.
- Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- Prometheus exporter that exposes metrics from apcupsd's NIS. MIT Licensed.
- Command nixos_channel_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for NixOS channel status metadata. MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Package apcupsd provides a client for the apcupsd Network Information Server (NIS). MIT Licensed.
- Package ndp implements the Neighbor Discovery Protocol, as described in RFC 4861. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.