Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- File storage and an issue tracker for stream topic suggestions for Matt's Twitch stream. MIT Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Command consrv is a SSH to serial console bridge server, originally designed for deployment on gokrazy.org devices. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package metricslite implements a lightweight, testable metrics interface focused on Prometheus metrics. MIT Licensed.
- Package sdnotify implements systemd readiness notifications as described in https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/sd_notify.html. MIT Licensed.
- Package atmodem provides a high-level interface for controlling modems using the AT command set. MIT Licensed.
- Command keylight_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for Elgato Key Light devices. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.