Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Command wireguard_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for WireGuard devices. MIT Licensed.
- A port scanner written in Rust, as an exercise to learn more about Rust! MIT Licensed.
- Package apcupsd provides a client for the apcupsd Network Information Server (NIS). MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Package untappd provides an Untappd APIv4 client, written in Go. MIT Licensed.
- go-fuzz corpus data for Matt Layher's projects. MIT Licensed.
- Package ndp implements the Neighbor Discovery Protocol, as described in RFC 4861. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.