Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package keylight allows control of Elgato Key Light devices. MIT Licensed.
- Command keylight_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for Elgato Key Light devices. MIT Licensed.
- Package promtest provides helpers for testing applications which export Prometheus metrics. MIT Licensed.
- Package wifi provides access to IEEE 802.11 WiFi device actions and statistics. MIT Licensed.
- flightdeck is an experiment to create a highly customizable hardware/software interface for live streaming and other computer activities. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Command wireguard_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for WireGuard devices. MIT Licensed.
- Package metricslite implements a lightweight, testable metrics interface focused on Prometheus metrics. MIT Licensed.