Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Go package capable of generating waveform images from audio streams. MIT Licensed.
- Prometheus exporter that exposes metrics from rTorrent. MIT Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Package wifi provides access to IEEE 802.11 WiFi device actions and statistics. MIT Licensed.
- Package raw enables reading and writing data at the device driver level for a network interface. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Command wireguard_exporter implements a Prometheus exporter for WireGuard devices. MIT Licensed.
- A port scanner written in Rust, as an exercise to learn more about Rust! MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.