Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Package devlink provides access to Linux's devlink interface. MIT Licensed.
- Package vsock provides access to Linux VM sockets (AF_VSOCK) for communication between a hypervisor and its virtual machines. MIT Licensed.
- A Rust implementation of the Monkey programming language from https://interpreterbook.com/. MIT Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Package arp implements the ARP protocol, as described in RFC 826. MIT Licensed.
- Prometheus exporter that exposes metrics from rTorrent. MIT Licensed.
- Package rtorrent implements a client for rTorrent. MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Package raw enables reading and writing data at the device driver level for a network interface. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.