Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Package arp implements the ARP protocol, as described in RFC 826. MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- go-fuzz corpus data for Matt Layher's projects. MIT Licensed.
- Package untappd provides an Untappd APIv4 client, written in Go. MIT Licensed.
- Package genetlink implements generic netlink interactions and data types. MIT Licensed.
- Command wgipamd implements an IP Address Management (IPAM) daemon for dynamic IP address assignment to WireGuard peers, using the wg-dynamic protocol. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Talks by Matt Layher. MIT Licensed.
- Package devlink provides access to Linux's devlink interface. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.