Software Engineer. Go, Linux, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package netstate provides notification of network interface state changes. MIT Licensed.
- Package ndp implements the Neighbor Discovery Protocol, as described in RFC 4861. MIT Licensed.
- Package schedgroup provides a goroutine worker pool which schedules tasks to be performed at or after a specified time. MIT Licensed.
- Package genetlink implements generic netlink interactions and data types. MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Command wgipamd implements an IP Address Management (IPAM) daemon for dynamic IP address assignment to WireGuard peers, using the wg-dynamic protocol. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package untappd provides an Untappd APIv4 client, written in Go. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.