Staff Engineer. Go, Linux, networking, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Package raw enables reading and writing data at the device driver level for a network interface. MIT Licensed.
- A Rust implementation of the Monkey programming language from https://interpreterbook.com/. MIT Licensed.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package keylight allows control of Elgato Key Light devices. MIT Licensed.
- Package socket provides a low-level network connection type which integrates with Go's runtime network poller to provide asynchronous I/O and deadline support. MIT Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- Package ethtool allows control of the Linux ethtool generic netlink interface. MIT Licensed.
- Command consrv is a SSH to serial console bridge server, originally designed for deployment on gokrazy.org devices. Apache 2.0 Licensed.