Staff Engineer. Go, Linux, networking, and open source software enthusiast. On and ever upward.
- CoreRAD is an extensible and observable IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol router advertisement daemon. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Configuration management for Matt Layher's machines. MIT Licensed.
- A collection of small Go networking packages. MIT Licensed.
- Package vsock provides access to Linux VM sockets (AF_VSOCK) for communication between a hypervisor and its virtual machines. MIT Licensed.
- Command consrv is a SSH to serial console bridge server, originally designed for deployment on gokrazy.org devices. Apache 2.0 Licensed.
- Package socket provides a low-level network connection type which integrates with Go's runtime network poller to provide asynchronous I/O and deadline support. MIT Licensed.
- Package ndp implements the Neighbor Discovery Protocol, as described in RFC 4861. MIT Licensed.
- Package netlink provides low-level access to Linux netlink sockets. MIT Licensed.
- Prometheus exporter that exposes metrics from apcupsd's NIS. MIT Licensed.
- Matt Layher's personal static website. MIT Licensed.